When publishing blogposts OR posting comments, please observe our site participation guidelines:
- Identifiable information will be removed.
- Be respectful of others who use this site.
- Stay on topic.
- Keep comments concise.
- Do not use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (this includes, but is not limited to, swearing and obscene or vulgar comments).
- Do not break the law (this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court).
- Do not use this site for party political purposes (this site is only for research purposes so it’s inappropriate to engage in party-political activity).
- Please do not post personal information in comments such as addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other online contact details, which may relate to you or other individuals.
- Do not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation.
- Do not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication not relevant to the discussion.
- Do not ask for specific advice or guidance from us on this blog.
- Blogposts and comments are moderated between 9am and 5pm on weekdays UK time, except on bank holidays. If you publish a blogpost or post a comment outside this time there may be a delay before it is published.
Only approved users can publish on this website.
Blogpost and comments are post-moderated – they are checked after publishing or if flagged. If the a blogpost or comment does not comply with the guidelines above it may be removed.
Posts will be closed to comments after the this research has ended.